- I've got some really great embroidery ideas lately. Once I actually make them happen, I'll post pictures.
- Grizz has been helping me sew. He's sew helpful (ha!):
- Valentine's Day was nice and low-key. We got each other a new flat-top range.
- I've recently discovered the awesomeness that are VitaTops. I don't know how they make something taste so good and yet still be so healthy. If you've got a weakness for chocolate-cakey things, you have to try the Deep Chocolate VitaTops. I found them at the Sun Fresh in Westport in the freezer section.
- It's time for me to invest in an oven-safe, nonstick skillet. Any suggestions?
- If you like oil-packed sundried tomatoes, Sams Club has huge jars for less than $5. I'm only telling you this because I already bought 6 of them.
- We've seen some decent movies lately, and some not-so-great ones, too.
A few good ones are:
12 Angry Men (1957)
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
- After reading that Roger Bart is in the production of Young Frankenstein at the Music Hall, I had to get tickets for next Sunday's matinee. I'm very excited!
Monday, February 15, 2010
Shooting off some bullets: