... but I don't know what. How’s about I post a bulleted list instead? Why a bulleted list? Why NOT a bulleted list – that’s the question.
- I'm tired of summer already. To quote the fabulously fey Cole Porter, it's too darn hot. Not only that, but now that I've finally figured out how to drive my car to get over 50mpg, the fracking air conditioner jacks with everything and lowers my mileage by a significant amount. Okay, so 49.1mpg may not seem that significant, but anything below 50 irks me sumpthin’ fierce anymore. I sound like a Clampet. Go rustle me up some grub, Jethro!
- It looks like Wordpress is in need of another upgrade. Oh, the joys of that. I’ll break the bad news to Mr. Awesome later this week.
- Finn gets to start puppy classes this Saturday. That’s the good news. The bad news is that the class starts at 8:30 in the morning. Me and my sleep schedule have got to make peace up in here, or there’s gonna be some trouble.
- I’m closer to perfecting my pineapple orange chicken recipe. One day, I’ll post it.
- If you haven’t already, go check out Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog. Joss Whedon of Buffy and Firefly fame has created an on-line sci-fi musical about a wannabe super-villain who's trying hard to get into the Evil League of Evil. Oh, and the most talented actor in the universe stars as Dr. Horrible. YOU GO NOW!